TIME FOR A BREAK

    Hello everyone, The purpose of this post is to say goodbye to you and evaluate one of the most fun courses I have ever taken.  

        The course I want to evaluate is the material design course. First of all, I would like to say that this course is very useful for future teachers. However, it is not an easy course, it is a course that requires real effort. For this course, I had to prepare seven/eight tasks with varying difficulties. But do not be intimidated because the instructions given for us to prepare them were very clear and understandable. And for each given assignment, we had the opportunity to present a draft every two weeks and get feedback. My first negative comment about homework is related to the fact that we cannot learn the grades given to the assignments we have prepared. My other negative comment is about flipped videos, the two videos that we had to prepare one after the other really put us in a difficult position about time, but at this point, I have to mention that we learned a lot thanks to the mentioned assignment. That is all I have to praise and criticize about this course.

    My dear readers, thank you for being here with me. Finally, I would like to thank my cheerful and helpful teacher. Until next time take care.


- Written by Görkem Aldı.


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar